Located in the picturesque village of Bulby, this astoundingly beautiful characterful property lies within beautiful grounds and makes for the perfect family home. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED
Situated amongst the most beautiful grounds, this astounding gated detached property makes for the most wonderful family home. As well as its characterful features and tremendous finish throughout the property is located within the most picturesque village of Bulby and offers easy access to the A1.
Upon entering the property you are lead into a beautifully finished hallway offering wooden flooring and neutral decor.The immacutely presented kitchen benefits from an AGA cooker fireclay basin kitchen bar with stool bars,underfloor heating, integrated appliances, a separated ladar and a beautifully presented utility room.The dining room benefits from glass paneled structuring and wooden framing with under floor heated wooden flooring.The living room benefits from natural carpets and a characterful fireplace.Downstairs also benefits with a spacious office and a downstairs snug room offering neutral decor throughout.
The stairways and landing all demonstrate neutral carpets and neutral decor.The master bedroom benefits from a spacious netural decor and ample amounts of floor space. The en-suite to master includes a walk-in shower ,WC and basin.The spacious family sized bathroom offers a shower over bath feature , a WC and basin.The second double bedroom offers modern neutral decor throughout with the third and forth bedrooms also offering neutral decor throughout.
Outside the gardens are beautifully maintained and offer an impressive wooden gazimbo promoting the opportunity for outdoor living.
Further benefits include a triple garage offering electricity.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.