Misterton Grange is situated in a rural position between the villages of Walcote and Cotesbach. To the north the market town of Lutterworth provides a good array of everyday amenities including a leisure centre, primary and secondary schooling.
The city of Leicester is set to the north east and provides a comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and commercial facilities. Secondary schooling will be found at Rugby, Warwick, Leicester and public schooling at Oakham, Uppingham, Oundle and Rugby. Communications to the area are excellent. Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Birmingham and Nottingham are all within easy commuting distance by virtue of the extensive Midlands motorway network. There are high speed train services from Rugby, Market Harborough and Leicester to London and international airports at Birmingham, Nottingham East Midlands and Coventry.
Sporting and Leisure is also well catered for, with racing at Nottingham, Leicester and Warwick; golf courses at Lutterworth, Leicester, Hinckley, Ullesthorpe, North Kilworth; motor racing at Castle Donnington and Mallory Park. There is also an extensive range of footpaths and rights of way in the area that include the historic Market Bosworth and Naseby Battlefields.
Completed in 2017, Misterton Grange has been designed and built to an extremely high specification, offering generous accommodation over three floors, in grounds of 1.4 acres, approached through wrought iron electric gates over the driveway to a large parking area before triple garage.
The portico entrance gives rise to a large hallway with central bespoke staircase, and doors off to the principal reception rooms. To one side, a reception room is currently used as an study and gym, whilst to the other is a calm sitting room decorated with warm tones and LPG gas effect log burner. To the rear, a striking drawing room with clean modern lines, striking feature fire, and French doors to two sides opening out onto the garden. To the rear, a magnificent open plan kitchen dining and living room, with doors opening out onto the rear terrace. The kitchen, fitted by Hayburn and Co. of Berkley Square, has been designed with entertaining in mind; from the Central Island with Silestone worktops, Quooker tap, Franke sink and sociable breakfast bar, to the built in mirrored drinks cabinet and bar, and larder cupboard with custom made shelving. Extremely well equipped, there is a five oven Aga with induction hob, Miele steam cooker and oven, large fridge, wine cooler and freezer, and two dishwashers, all complemented by an extensive range of display cupboards, pan drawers and further storage. Adjacent is a fully equipped boot room and utility with side door onto the garden. Off the kitchen, a large playroom with bi-folding doors offers a sunny, informal room that could also serve a dining room if required.
A bespoke staircase rises to the first floor, where a substantial principal suite comprises: large bedroom with feature fire and seating area, doors out onto a balcony overlooking the gardens, a dressing room with ample space to create two separate dressing areas, and a fabulous bathroom with freestanding bath positioned to take in views over the gardens, high gloss tiled floor with underfloor heating, and a large shower. Three further bedrooms of an excellent size, all en-suite, two with dressing rooms, and a laundry room complete the first floor.
Stairs rise again to the second floor, where there are two large bedrooms spanning the full depth of the house, and a large family bathroom. The two bedrooms are of such a size that it would be possible to divide both to create two further bedrooms without compromising the space. On the landing, there is ample space for a seating area and desk; a pleasant spot away from the rest of the family accommodation for peaceful contemplation.
TO THE OUTSIDE
Outside, the gardens wrap around Misterton Grange to all sides, with mature trees to the boundaries making for a very private space. A small copse with bluebells underfoot creates dappled shade to one side, with a formal landscaped area to the other, and to the rear of the house, a large terrace with low level wall surrounding, being south-west facing, is positioned to take full advantage of the sun throughout the majority of the day. A triple garage sits adjacent to the parking area, with self-contained studio apartment over, complete with shower room, fully fitted kitchen and spacious living room.
Market Harborough 14 miles (London St Pancras International) Rugby 7 miles (London Euston) Leicester 17 miles (Distances are approximate)
The property may only be inspected by prior appointment through King West's offices, telephone 01858 435970.
King West, their joint Agents (if any) and clients give notice that:
1. These property particulars should not be regarded as an offer, or contract or part of one. You should not rely on any statements by King West in the particulars, or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, nor its condition or its value. We have no authority to make any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility.
2. The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.
3. Any reference to the use or alterations of any part of the property does not imply that the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained. It is the responsibility of a purchaser or lessee to confirm that these have been dealt with properly and that all information is correct.
4. All dimensions, descriptions, areas, reference to condition and permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely upon them as statements of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of each item.
5. King West have not tested any services, equipment or facilities, the buyer or lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
6. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce satisfactory proof of their identification and address at the point any sale is agreed in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017. King West asks for your co-operation in this regard. May 2019